Mike Hansen's Status Report for Sage Days 12
I fixed the following bugs:
- #3201 - notebook -- bug in parsing \ at end of line in %latex mode
- #4524 - interact : incomplete default string in the input box
- #3326 - trailing question marks in %html blocks are mistreated
- #3820 - notebook -- sometimes published worksheets are listed as being published by pub.
- #4820 - Syntax error for a comment line, then help query in a notebook cell
- #4011 - notebook -- copying a worksheet on worksheet listings page results in the new worksheet being listed as running
#4245 - notebook -- error clicking editing when there is a < in the html.
#4316 - notebook: '%html x<y' doesn't work right
- #4010 - notebook -- Renaming worksheet: clicking OK with a blank text box should revert to worksheet's old name not name it to "null"
- #313 - Slideshow doesn't update correctly when first cell deleted.
- #1897 - %latex -- bug in passing in predefined sage variables (serious but probably very easy to fix)
- #1019 - strange behavior in notebook with %octave
- #3294 - GAP interface broken after CTRL-C
- #3752 - gap.eval -- oddity in parsing multiline input and comments
- #4590 - sage/interfaces/phc.py writes tmp files into cwd
- #3268 - Fix GAP interface printing
- #2638 - complex QQbar expressions exceed maximum recursion depth when exact computation is triggered
- #4405 - double/single quotation marks in docstring
- #2402 - there should be a hg_examples mercurial wrapper for the examples repository
- #5051 - tracebacks involving cython (etc.) seriously broken in sage-3.3.alpha0 (probably caused by ipython)
- #5073 - Update IPython to 0.9.1
- #4152 - parametric_plot should take the variable range as (var, min, max) like plot