- #4364 major bug in singular polynomial GCD
- #2957 Singular multivariate polynomials are buggy on exponent overflow
- #4593 do not unconditionally use M2 for Gbasis computations over ZZ if it is installed
- #3321 Matrix.visualize_structure is too dark/messed up
- #2360 Strange Polynomial substitution problem
Tickets Reviewed with Positive Review
- #3758 crypto -- sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/crypto/mq/sr.py fails on many machines
- #4611 deprecate sqrt_approx
- #3294 GAP interface broken after CTRL-C
- #3752 gap.eval -- oddity in parsing multiline input and comments
- #4405 double/single quotation marks in docstring
- #4611 deprecated sqrt_approx
- #3329 attempting to convert relative number field elements to Singular should fail quickly
- #2136 add doctest for matrix visualize_structure
Learned more about F5 from John Perry and Robert Dellaca. Played around a little, talked about F5 in the boolean polynomial ring and F4-style F5.
- I have a cold and I use that as an excuse for my lameness w.r.t. staying up late.
gave a talk about: http://www.cpni.gov.uk/Products/3716.aspx
- had a browser war with Craig (Opera vs. Firefox): turns out both are awesome.