Dan Shumow: Sage Days 12 Status Report
- #3758: crypto -- sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/crypto/mq/sr.py fails on many machines
- #2950: point3d misinterpret arguments
Bugs Investigated but found DOA
- #4146: rgbcolor bug bites pdfs, casting to int solves it
Bugs Positively Reviewed
- #5064: Steenrod algebras are non-unique
- #3547: create a polygon3d function
Bugs Negatively Reviewed
- #3999: Wrapper class to treat additive groups as multiplicative goups
- #5003: equality testing in graphs should check "weighted" property
- Learned Sage development / process.
- Became much more familiar with the internals of Sage. This will greatly help facilitate the Windows Port.
- Discussed Windows port w/ Mabashoff and William respectively.