I fixed these bugs:
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1127 -- modular symbols complement bug, fixed
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/2535 -- make dual_free_module much faster
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/2578 -- new native bernoulli polynomial
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3571 -- make something not exposed to python. interestingly, this means i changed a python getattr into a direct access of a cdef attribute, giving a noticeable speedup to multiplication mod n!
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3658 -- Pari craziness
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3936 -- invalid.
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4957 ... and learned that in C, n >> 45 and n >> 13 are the same on a 32-bit machine.
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/5026 -- numerical noise
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/5059 ... and learned a ton about pickling, and FINALLY fixed the broken pickles from last summer.
I also spent a bunch of time reviewing a few annoying and hard to review patches. That was about as much fun as it sounds.
- Had a browser war with Martin, and defended Firefox's honor admirably
- Learned about the awesomeness of having a quake console on my Mac (Visor!)
- Starting using queues. (Huzzah!)