update iml to 1.0.1.p11
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= IML =
== Description ==
IML is a free library of C source code which implements algorithms for computing exact solutions to dense systems of linear equations over the integers. IML is designed to be used with the ATLAS/BLAS library and GMP bignum library.
== License ==
== SPKG Maintainers ==
* William Stein
* Martin Albrecht
* Michael Abshoff
== Upstream Contact ==
Provide information for upstream contact.
== Dependencies ==
== Special Update/Build Instructions ==
The following build instructions by William Stein might be incomplete and/or out of date:
* I had to put the built version of src/repl in that directory, since on OS X it won't build. It's basically empty, so this seems safe.
* I had to src/config/install-sh executable.
* I had to create src/cblas.h since on many systems it isn't installed anywhere!? I just used gsl_cblas.h for this purpose, which seems to work fine.
* Modified some of the examples, and made build scripts that work.
* '''IMPORTANT''': Change lift to iml_lift in padiclift.* and nonsingsolve.*, since otherwise on OSX you'll have horrible weird conflict problems.
== Changelog ==
Provide a changelog of the spkg here.
=== iml-1.0.1.p11 (Michael Abshoff, May 18th, 2008) ===
* add 64 bit OSX build support
=== iml-1.0.1.p10 (Michael Abshoff, April 1st, 2008) ===
* Update SPKG.txt
* Tim Abbott: Update iml with Debian's gfortran transition. (#2758)
=== iml-1.0.1.p9 (Tim Abbott, February 7th, 2008) ===
* Add Debian build support.
=== iml-1.0.1.p7 (Michael Abshoff, December 23rd, 2007) ===
* apply memleak patch in nullspace.c (which has been send to the IML autors)
* add .hgignore
=== William Stein (2007-02-14) ===
* initial version