IML is a free library of C source code which implements algorithms for computing exact solutions to dense systems of linear equations over the integers. IML is designed to be used with the ATLAS/BLAS library and GMP bignum library.
- William Stein
- Martin Albrecht
- Michael Abshoff
Provide information for upstream contact.
Special Update/Build Instructions
The following build instructions by William Stein might be incomplete and/or out of date:
- I had to put the built version of src/repl in that directory, since on OS X it won't build. It's basically empty, so this seems safe.
- I had to src/config/install-sh executable.
- I had to create src/cblas.h since on many systems it isn't installed anywhere!? I just used gsl_cblas.h for this purpose, which seems to work fine.
- Modified some of the examples, and made build scripts that work.
IMPORTANT: Change lift to iml_lift in padiclift.* and nonsingsolve.*, since otherwise on OSX you'll have horrible weird conflict problems.
Provide a changelog of the spkg here.
iml-1.0.1.p11 (Michael Abshoff, May 18th, 2008)
- add 64 bit OSX build support
iml-1.0.1.p10 (Michael Abshoff, April 1st, 2008)
- Update SPKG.txt
- Tim Abbott: Update iml with Debian's gfortran transition. (#2758)
iml-1.0.1.p9 (Tim Abbott, February 7th, 2008)
- Add Debian build support.
iml-1.0.1.p7 (Michael Abshoff, December 23rd, 2007)
- apply memleak patch in nullspace.c (which has been send to the IML autors)
- add .hgignore
William Stein (2007-02-14)
- initial version