- Programmatically add, edit tickets on trac
- New trac installation
- XML-RPC interface, doctests (authenticated and anonymous)
- Gitolite server
- web portals both through trac and gitweb
- programatic authenticated and anonymous access
- auto ssh-keys upload
- Build system
- Works on linux, OS X 10.6
- givaro/gcc issues on 10.7+
- Lots of work on portage system
- also running into OS X errors
- Works on linux, OS X 10.6
- Sage combinat queue and mercurial queues import
- Prototypical tool to automatically import a Mercurial queue into GIT.
- Each patch/ticket is imported in its own branch, with
- dependencies handling (from appropriate annotations in the series file)
- Most of the Sage-Combinat queue can imported into git
- Sage Dev Scripts
- Public interface design
- Fleshed out docstrings, some testing
- Preliminary implementation, integration with external trac/git services.
- Pull patches from git branches on trac.
- Update build, plugins, etc. to accommodate new directory structure (work in progress)
- New doctesting framework
- Tweak export scripts
- Created proof-of-concept flow to export Trac tickets and patches to github, mostly to prove that it is possible.
- Bugfixes and ticket reviews in anticipation of git switch
Organisation of Sage Days 49
Work on the French Sage book
- Sage-5.9 will be last export to git
- Simultaneous git/classic sdist, bdist
- Sage-5.10[.betaX] merged/cherry picked/rebased atop stable Sage git repo
- Tickets worked on in git will be (auto) exported to patches on trac
- Last classic release
- Tickets worked on in hg will be imported into git
- Release done from git master
Still to be done
- Make the git version build on all of Sage's supported platforms
- Finish writing, debugging and documenting the basic features in the development scripts. Command-line version.
- Write functions in development scripts for exporting a patch to the old model.
- Add features to our trac plugin (dependency-aware diff) and add our trac plugin to the standard trac server
- Write documentation of the workflow for a Sage developer: one for people who know Sage's current workflow.
- Write something to sage-devel about the plan
- Git version of patchbot
- Motivate the choice of GIT as DVCS.
Necessary before 6.0
- Write hooks for gitolite and development scripts (whitespace, abandonment, pushing changes to trac, prohibit committing to master)
- Switch to trac-info in repo model
- Write doctests so that the development scripts can be included into the Sage library.
- Add features to our trac plugin (updates to certain ticket fields are pushed to the branch)
- Write documentation of the workflow for a Sage developer: one for newbies, one for people who are familiar with git.
- Release process scripts
- Write additional features for development scripts