Sage days Marseille
We aim to organize between September and December 2014 a week-long sage days related to word combinatorics, group theory and symbolic dynamics.
- word combinatorics (algorithms on words, languages, automata, ...)
- group theory (free groups, surface groups, braid groups)
- symbolic dynamics (substitutive, sofic, ...)
People who plan to intend
- Paul Mercat (some code for automata related to development in base beta)
Thierry Coulbois (some code for free group)
- Pierre Guillon (interested in languages)
People for organisation
- Thierry Monteil
- Vincent Delecroix
- Michaël Rao
We would like to have both lectures/tutorials for local Sage newcommers and development time.
To be decided.