Sage Education Day 2
- Introduction to using Sage for math in the classroom (High School and university)
- Sage implementation in the classroom - logistics and more
- Roundtable discussions on general math software, and on math and word processing - for both, what works and what doesn't
See below for the official schedule.
Date and Location: February 24, 2010 at http://www.cirm.univ-mrs.fr/ (Marseille, France), from 10:00 AM to 18:30 PM, with a lunch break from 12:30-1:30.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your laptop to try things out! Wifi will be available.
There is a list specifically for discussing education issues in Sage.
You may also find the general Sage support list helpful.
- 10:00am - 10:30am: General presentation (From when ? What is a free software ? Why developps free software ? The sage development)
- 10:30am - 11:30am: Using Sage
- 11:30am - 12:30am: Talk by P. Arnoux about the Rauzy fractal
- 12:30pm - 14:00pm: lunch
- 14:00pm - 16:00pm: discover Sage
- 16:00pm - 17:00pm: round table. What place for Sage in education ?
- 17:30pm - 18:00pm: end