Craig Citro, David Roe, and Tom Boothby have declared interest in hiking. Here's some possibile hikes:
Mt. Pilchuck (possible snow closure?)
Surprise Lake (rather long)
Rattlesnake Ledge (a much shorter hike)
If anybody else is interested, put your name down, and how much hike you're up for:
- Tom Boothby: hiking.
William Stein: hiking (< 5 hours)
- David Roe: hiking.
- Craig Citro: hiking.
- Yi Qiang: hiking
- Clément Pernet: hiking
Dag Sverre Seljebotn: hiking (if not too much gear is required, < 5 hours will be fine)
- Robert Bradshaw
Carl Witty: hiking (< 5 hours)
Michael Abshoff: hiking (< 5 hours), no special gear required, etc.
If you have a car that you're willing to take people hiking in, put your name down:
- Craig Citro (my wife will be in town with car, we can carry three more beyond ourselves)
- Tom Boothby (if we hike during the week, I can carry 3 extra; if during the weekend, my fiance will come)
- Clément Pernet (3 more people)
- Robert Bradshaw (3 more people)
- Hiking on Sunday means that other people will be out hiking. Hiking during the week is better.
- Hiking in the afternoon isn't as good of an idea as hiking in the morning.
- Hiking in the morning during the week is dumb, because we'd have to fight traffic.
Bring food. I'll have lunch & water enough for me.