converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
SQLize the Notebook?
I've started on #3456. Workflow is:
- Create schema (done)
- Create import script (done)
- Replace object.foo() with object.foo "everywhere" in the notebook directory (done)
- Replace object._ _foo with object.foo "everywhere" in the notebook directory
- Refactor worksheet.config, notebook.config, user.config
- Refactor worksheet.cells, notebook.users, notebook.worksheets
- Test and fix bugs
- Document the hell out of everything!
- Fix bugs uncovered by doctests
While I'm at it:
- Add tag system, twist Timothy's arm to design an interface?
- Patch bomb.
- Can't test until I'm "done"
- Suggested (yet another) data structure to help RLM
- Reviewed some patches
- Encouraged a 3-way throw-down between GBill, Glenn, and Yi