- 3d plotting with mpl and tachyon
- Music / visual art
Next Version of Notebook
- The server will be handled by Twisted
- The browser will continually (~1sec) poll the server for updates (re: google spreadsheets)
- When updates are detected by the poll, they'll be individually downloaded by the client if the client chooses to ask
- User authentication will be done on a better scale -- and the users will be able to download and edit a "profile" which will remember
- Whether or not to show the left pane
- Preferred key controls
- Default worksheet config
- Every link will be able to be controlled by the keyboard
- Worksheet level preferences
- which system to evaluate cells in by default (e.g., PARI, SAGE, Maxima, Python (no preparsing) etc.)
- whether to always display output typeset by default or not (this could be useful)
- whether to display in slideshow mode by default.
- permission/access control, i.e., two options:
- can others read?
- can others write?
My argument for including GD in it's full glory