Sage Days 86
April 17-21, 2017, Montreal, Canada
(note that it was originally planned for May 8-12, 2017)
At the occasion of the thematic semester Algebra and words in combinatorics from March to July 2017, a Sage Days will be held at the Centre de Recherche Mathématiques.
- Sébastien Labbé (CNRS, LaBRI, Université de Bordeaux)
- Nicolas M. Thiéry (Université Paris Sud)
The themes will certainly be influenced by the four main workshops held during the semester:
- Combinatorics on Words and Tilings (March 27 -- April 7 2017)
- Bridges between Automatic Sequences, Algebra and Number Theory (April 24 -- May 5 2017)
- Algebraic and Geometric Combinatorics of Reflection Groups (May 29 -- June 9 2017)
- Equivariant Combinatorics (June 12-23 2017)
Please contact the organizers if you are interested in participating.