Lodging: some participants will stay here -- http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3993577 -- two will stay at the Berkeley Faculty club.
SageMathCloud project (if this doesn't work for you, write to [email protected] to request access): https://cloud.sagemath.com/projects/ad9e7c84-b1de-4c64-b056-9a5e04d9107e
Topic: Sage, SageMathCloud, Jupyter
Dates: The dates are Nov 8-14, with arrival on Nov 8 and departure on Nov 14. So we'll probably work on the night of Nov 8, and night of Nov 13, but people will start disappearing on the morning of Nov 14. (Of course, dates are always flexible for individual participants.)
Organizers: William Stein, Harald Schilly
Local support: Fernando Perez, Ken Ribet
- William Stein (confirmed) -- Seattle
- Harald Schilly (confirmed) -- Vienna, Austria
- Volker Braun (confirmed) -- Germany (?)
- Jeroen Demeyer (confirmed) -- Belgium
- Fernando Perez (confirmed) -- Berkeley
- Jean-Pierre Flori (confirmed)
- Rob Beezer (confirmed) -- near Seattle
- Jason Grout (confirmed) -- Bloomberg
- Markus Pfeiffer (confirmed)
- David Lucas (confirmed) -- France
- Raniere Silva (confirmed)
- Shuyan Ouyang (confirmed) -- Berkeley Student
- Dennis Stein (confirmed) -- San Diego; will create a marketing video about Sage based on interviews
- Emily Gunawan (canceled) -- University of Minnesota, combinatorics
- Viviane Pons (confirmed) -- France
- Tom Denton (will drop by) -- Google
- The IPython group will support up to 2 Europeans.
The http://opendreamkit.org/ project will fund several more Europeans.
- A grant will support some US participants.