Sage Days 59: Bugs Days, Seattle (June 21-30, 2014)
Organizer: William Stein ([email protected])
Primary Goal: Fix bugs in anything related to Sage. However, all kinds of Sage development will be on the table.
- Keith Clawson (Seattle)
- Miguel Marco-Buzunariz (Germany)
Marcos Rodríguez Rodríguez (Spain, June 21-28) -- has a reservation at College Inn.
- Andrey Novoseltsev (Canada)
- William Stein (Seattle)
- Mike Hansen (Seattle)
- Kiran Kedlaya (San Diego, June 23)
- Martin Albrecht (London, June 24-30)
- Julian Rüth (Germany, June 19-29)
- R. Andrew Ohana (Seattle)
- Simon Spicer (Seattle, June 23-27)
- Robert Bradshaw (Seattle)
- William Alumbaugh (Missouri University of Science and Technology)