Sage Days 45 Tutorials
Tutorial: Introduction to Version Control
Leader: Vincent Delecroix featuring Franco Saliola
- Hg Init: a Mercurial Tutorial. In this user-friendly, six-part tutorial, Joel Spolsky teaches you the key concepts of Mercurial.
- Learning Mercurial in Workflows. This page illustrates the use of Mercurial in various workflows.
- Mq Tutorial. A tutorial on Mercurial queues.
- A Git User’s Guide to Mercurial Queues
Tutorial IV: Contributing to Sage
Leader: Chris Berg featuring Franco Saliola
- How to Referee Sage Trac Tickets by William Stein
- How to contribute to Sage by Sébastien Labbé
- Introduction to Sage Development by Mike Hansen
- Short step-by-step checklist for reviewing a patch by Franco Saliola
- Sage Developer's Guide:
- Contributing to Sage : Who, What and How: video of a talk by William Stein
Related thematic tutorials: