|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
| * [[http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3464|3464]] -- already fixed.
* [[http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3619|3619]] -- log logins to a file.
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
|1. Tim Dumol (notebook)|| 1. Tim Dumol (notebook):
Sage Bug Day 18
The event will take place on Thursday, November 19, 2009 and officially start at 9 am Pacific standard time and go on until people run out of energy.
Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
The base version of Sage we'll start with is 4.2.1
For a trac account follow these instructions
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- William Stein:
- Burcin Erocal (symbolics)
- Minh Van Nguyen (documentation)
- Martin Albrecht (undecided yet)
- Robert Bradshaw (undecided, won't be around in the morning but will try to drop in later)
- Tim Dumol (notebook):