SAGE Bug Day 16
The event will take place on Thursday, November 13, 2008 and officially start at 9 am pacific standard time and go on until people run out of energy.
Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
The base version of SAGE we'll start with is 3.2.?
For a trac account follow these instructions
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
If you are using Konversation (the KDE IRC client), you can set up an auto-replace rule that lets you type #1322 (for trac #1322) and what everyone sees is http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1322 (which lets people click on the link and see the bug you are talking about). To configure this, go to Settings -> Configure Konversation -> Behavior -> Auto Replace and create a rule with Find as "#([0-9]+)" and Replace with as "http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/%1" (both without the quotes). You can select whether this rule is applied to incoming posts, your outgoing posts, or both.
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- William Stein (magma/sage interface): #4515 (done), #4516 (done), #4517, referee #4363 (done)
- Franco Saliola (I'm open to suggestions)
- Michael Abshoff (merges, quadratic forms code)
- Robert Bradshaw (coercion, calculus, misc bugs, referee process)