SAGE Bug Day 13
The event will take place on Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 and officially start at 10 am pacific standard time.
Remember the "Twisted Rule" -- Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
The base version of SAGE we'll start with is (probably) 3.1.2.alphaX
For a trac account follow these instructions
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
If you are using Konversation (the KDE IRC client), you can set up an auto-replace rule that lets you type #1322 (for trac #1322) and what everyone sees is http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1322 (which lets people click on the link and see the bug you are talking about).
To configure this, go to Settings -> Configure Konversation -> Behavior -> Auto Replace and create a rule with Find as "#([0-9]+)" and Replace with as "http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/%1" (both without the quotes). You can select whether this rule is applied to incoming posts, your outgoing posts, or both.
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- Michael Abshoff (old bugs, merging patches, portability fixes)
- Mike Hansen
- Timothy Clemans (Notebook)
- Martin Albrecht (I'll drop in late (GMT) and work on random-ish tickets on Trac)
- Burcin Erocal (help out with #3872)
- Craig Citro (I'll be on a plane from London to LA, but I'll be fixing bugs on the plane)
Many other people will hopefully participate, but didn't yet add themselves here yet.
Ticket status and reviews needed