SageMath external packages
A tentative list of external packages for SageMath (spkg, pip-installable packages, etc).
- Feel free to add more packages, links, notes.
- Use this list to add examples to the Code Sharing Workflow wiki page.
- Note also Chris Swierczewski's Creating External Sage Packages.
- With the SageMath sample package you will find a minimal example of a Sage package.using a numbering scheme described by Brian Conrey
- Packages on PyPI matching 'sagemath'
- Packages on PyPI matching 'sage' and Mathematics
- Packages on PyPI matching 'sage' and Science
- Sage-wiki page for SPKGs
- Packages on github matching "Sage code"
List of external packages
by William Stein and Hao Chen
by Chris Swierczewski
by William Stein
A Library of Number Theory Code that depends on Sage.
by Sébastien Labbé
See also this blog post
- This is an spkg, rather than a standard pip-installable package.
- Version 0.1 contains modules on digital geometry, combinatorics on words and more.
- Version 0.2 provides modules on multidimensional continued fraction algorithms, matrix cocycles, languages and tikzpictures.
- Version 0.3 to be released will be pip-installable.
by Nicolas Borie
A Sage Library of Combinatorial Hopf algebras.
by Nicolas M. Thiéry
A semigroup (representation) theory library for SageMath.
by Charles Paperman
by Luca De Feo
keywords: isogeny elliptic curve cryptography quantum
by Chris Swierczewski
by Jeremy Upsal
Various ideas from Schottky uniformization are implemented in Sage. These now include the SK prime function and will later include the Riemann Theta function built from a RS via Schottky uniformization due to Darren Crowdy.
by Vincent Delecroix and Samuel Lelièvre
by Vincent Delecroix and Pat Hooper
by Vincent Delecroix and Sébastien Labbé
by Thierry Coulbois
by Christoph Sorger and Manfred Lehn
A Sage library for computations in intersection theory.
by C.Y. Hong, M. Köppe, and Y. Zhou
Sage code for the Gomory-Johnson infinite group problem.
by Marcelo Forets
by Manuel Kauers et al.
A Sage implementation of Ore algebras and Ore polynomials.
The library implements algorithms to construct elliptic curves with certain desired properties.
by Sara Forouhar
CryptoSage provides cryptography algorithms in SageMath.
by Matthias Koeppe and Yuan Zhou
Python code for computation and experimentation with cut-generating functions.
by Viviane Pons
A Sage package to work on multipolynomials bases (Schubert, Grothendieck, Key).
by Tobias Rossmann
Zeta provides methods for computing local and topological zeta functions arising from the enumeration of subalgebras, ideals, submodules, representations, and conjugacy classes of suitable algebraic structures, as well as some other types of zeta functions.
by Juan Viu-Sos
Calculation Of The (Local) Igusa And Topological Zeta Functions Of A Non-Degenerated Polynomial With Respect To His Newton'S Polyhedron.
by Johannes Schmitt et alii
admcycles is a SageMath module to compute with the tautological ring of the moduli spaces of complex curves.
by Jonathan Bober
This contains some Sage/Cython code for working with Dirichlet characters using a numbering scheme described by Brian Conrey.
by Stefan Wewers, Julian Rüth
A Sage toolbox for computing with Models of Curves over Local Fields.
by Matthieu Dien and Martin Pépin
Usain Boltz is a Python/Cython library meant to automate the random generation of tree-like structures.