Organisers: John Cremona, William Hart, ....
A Sage Days around the theme of Number Theory and FLINT (Fast Library for Number Theory http://www.flintlib.org/)
=== Where ===
Warwick University in the UK (http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/general/institute/)
=== When ===
17 - 23rd December 2011 (the formal program will finish on 21st, but participants can remain until 23rd to collaborate and code).
== Program ==
* Two invited talks per day (including intro to Sage talks)
* A single evening public lecture
* Coding sprints.
Aims of the workshop
* Put flint2 into Sage
* Switch some of the mwrank code to use flint2.
* Help the Singular developers make better use of flint2.
* Introduce Sage to UK Number Theorists.
* Introduce Sage to Warwick researchers, postgrads and undergrads.
* Foster collaborations between the large Computational Number Theory and other research groups at Warwick and the Sage project.
* Hold talks on recent algorithmic developments in Computational Number Theory.