Revision 1 as of 2006-10-06 19:36:43
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
== Results ==
We gave up.
Fixing Singular's build system
[:MartinAlbrecht:Martin Albrecht], Justin Walker
- re-enable the dynamic kernel for OSX
- 'make install' should copy the binary not symlink it
- approach the Singular people to change omalloc's licence
- make libboost configurable
- remove Hannes-Sprueche (probably won't be accepted upstream)
- merge libsingfac with libfac and libsingcf with libcf
- We gave up.