SAGE Review Day 1
The event will take place on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 and officially start at 7 am pacific standard time and go on until people run out of energy.
The goal is take care of every ticket that has "needs review" status and either give it a positive review or give specific feedback on the ticket and put it back in the "needs work" queue. We will also evaluate the "needs rebase" tickets.
- Our base version will be the latest alpha (probably 4.1.2.alpha2)
Make sure that whatever you work on has a trac ticket. For a trac account follow these instructions
We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net. See IRC
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- Jason Grout (graphics, graph theory, linear algebra, notebook)
- Minh Van Nguyen --- mvngu: porting packages, basic cryptography, documentation
- William Stein: anything
- Marshall Hampton: polytopes, followed by the notebook. I will be time-limited on Tuesday but I'll try to do at least a few.
DanDrake (I can join in starting about 4:00 or 5:00 west coast time, can work on anything)
- Rob Beezer: graph generators, linear algebra, LaTeX. Tuesday is really bad, mostly because I am doing a Sage seminar for students after dinner. I'll try to do some reviews the next few evenings and be in IRC. I can come off the bench late on Tuesday with fresh legs.
- Robert Bradshaw: anything, with a focus on category-related stuff