the list of useful software belongs to Sage development, so put this page under devel/
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
| * [[http://paydayloansinmaryland.com|Payday Loans in Maryland]]
* [[http://carrentalbirmingham.org|car rental birmingham]]
* [[http://fxnewstrading.net|FX News Trading]]
* [[http://fxnewstrading.net|Forex News Trading]]
* [[http://1500cashadvance.org|1500 cash advance]]
* [[http://1000loanpayday.org|1000 loan payday]]
Software that may be useful for
- differential equations:
xmds - An open-source XML based simulation package, of ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and partial differential Equations (PDEs).
scipy's collection of dynamical systems programs.
fenics Fenics is free software for automated solution of differential equations. It is separated into components, and already has a python interface (dolfin).
- Notebook Editing
It's All Text - a Firefox plug-in which will launch the editor of your choice with the contents of a text box. Perfect for Wiki editing and working in the notebook
Python Quick Reference - The ultimate Python resource. Grab the single page version and save locally (its pretty big)