Sage Days 84 : Polytopes in Sage
February 27th - March 12th 2017 Olot, Catalunya, Spain
These (Sage) days will be focused on Polytopes and linear programming. This workshop is dedicated to people already familiar with Sage or being active in some polytope related libraries/software.
There is a very limited number of places. If you are interested get quickly in contact with Vincent Delecroix (vincentDOTdelecroixATuDASHbordeaux.fr).
During the workshop participants will have to cook several times for everybody. Bring your favorite recipies!
Coming to Olot
- develop interfaces to polytope libraries/softwares (ppl, polymake, etc)
moving as independent Python packages the Sage interfaces to cdd, ppl, etc (see e.g. pplpy)
- make a generic number field implementation in C/C++ using normaliz
- add mutable polytopes in Sage
Delaunay/Voronoi polytopes of lattices (-> algorithm for norm form equation)
- ... (add your project!)
- Jean-Philippe Labbé
- Moritz Firsching
- Simon King (dates to be confirmed)
- Julian Pfeifle (length of stay to be confirmed)
This workshop is supported by the H2020 European Project OpenDreamKit