Added some participants
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
| * Jean-Philippe Labbé (Hebrew University, Jerusalem)
* Klaus Dohmen (Hochschule Mittweida, University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
* Malka Schaps (Bar-Ilan University, Bar-Ilan, Israel)
* Tomer Bauer (Bar-Ilan University, Bar-Ilan, Israel)
Sage Days 79 - November 21 -- November 25, 2016, Jerusalem
Sage Days on Combinatorics
This Sage Days is the first one organized in Israel. The aim of the meeting will be to introduce the software to students and mathematicians in the region, with further emphasis on (but not limited to) combinatorics and discrete geometry. It will be a great occasion to learn more about the software and for advanced developers to present and improve current tools.
Organizers: Jean-Philippe Labbé.
Dates and Venue
Date: ~3-5 days From November 21 to November 25, 2016
The Friday will be reserved for discussion and coding sprints.
Venue: Jerusalem (more details to come)
Please send the following form to Jean-Philippe Labbé
Date of Arrival:
Date of departure:
What are your interests in Sage (including coding projects)? What would you like to learn about Sage?:
Do you need financial support for transportation and/or lodging?
Do you wish to give a talk or present a tutorial?
A talk can be on anything related to mathematical development (it does not have to be Sage) If you have some Sage experience, please consider giving a tutorial
The program will include introduction tutorials to Sage and combinatorics in Sage. There will also be time for code sprints.
Detailed schedule to be announced.
To be announced
- Jean-Philippe Labbé (Hebrew University, Jerusalem)
- Klaus Dohmen (Hochschule Mittweida, University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Malka Schaps (Bar-Ilan University, Bar-Ilan, Israel)
- Tomer Bauer (Bar-Ilan University, Bar-Ilan, Israel)
Lodging, funding, and other practical informations
There will be some limited funding available: more information to come.