Sage Days: Sage Developer Days
Novemeber 4–November 8, 2013, University of California Davis, USA
The aim of this workshop is for developers to learn the new git workflow, and to try and integrate the combinat queue into git. This workshop will not include beginner topics or introduction talks, but instead assume participants are familiar with Sage development.
Registration is free. There is limited funding for travel and lodging.
Please contact Anne Schilling (anne at math.ucdavis dot edu) or Travis Scrimshaw (tscrim at ucdavis dot edu) to register. Please indicate if you require funding.
The specific problems addressed at this workshop will be decided upon the interests of the participants. The following general topics are proposed:
- Implement basic functions for matrices over DVR (e.g. Hermite and Smith decomposition)
- Implement extensions of p-adics (currently only unramified and totally ramified extensions are available)
- Write classes for series over DVR
- Design a general framework for precision
- Review several tickets related to p-adics
Participants (first tentative)
- Dan Bump
- Andrew Ohana
- Volker Braun
- Anne Schilling, UC Davis
- Travis Scrimshaw, UC Davis