Schedule for [:days4: SAGE Days 4].
9-12: (optional) early-bird coffee, bagels, etc. 12-1 lunch at a designated restaurant 1:30 - 2:30 talk on improvements made to SAGE 3:00 - 4:00 talk on what SAGE needs in order to improve 4:30 - 5:00 strategy session 5:00 - 7:00 coding sprints 7:00 - 9:00 dinner 9:00 - very late: coding sprints
- Sarah Billey (UW Math): TBA
- Henry Cohn (Microsoft Research, June 13): TBA
- Charles Doran (UW Math, June 17 at 11am)
- Randy Leveque (UW Applied Math): TBA
- Jim Morrow (UW Math): Graph theory and electrical networks.
Paul Beame (UW Computer Science, June 16 at 3pm): Proof complexity involving semi-algebraic sets and lift and project problems for linear and semi-definite programming.
Carl Witty (Newton Research Labs, June 16): Fast real root isolation (tentative)