converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|[:days4/projects/: Other SAGE Days 4 Project]||[[days4/projects/| Other SAGE Days 4 Project]]|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* From the [http://www.serve.com/cmtan/buddhism/Stories/cucumber.html Cucumber Sage]: "The whole universe is pickled cucumber; a pickled cucumber is the whole universe!"||* From the [[http://www.serve.com/cmtan/buddhism/Stories/cucumber.html|Cucumber Sage]]: "The whole universe is pickled cucumber; a pickled cucumber is the whole universe!"|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
|* SAGE: Way better than saffron, [http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/saffron-msg.html since]||* SAGE: Way better than saffron, [[http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/saffron-msg.html|since]]|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
|Line 55:||Line 55:|
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Stay up all night and post cracked out nonsense.
- Emily: Be careful of the Dr. Pepper; there's still juice in that.
- Robert: Dr. Pepper juice?
- SAGE: Because hey, if you want to rm -rf your own hard drive, go for it! (R. Miller)
- CRACKER: Yes I would be happy to do rm -rf on my own server in my own jail but rm -rf is not interesting anymore, since there are passwords to steal.
From the Cucumber Sage: "The whole universe is pickled cucumber; a pickled cucumber is the whole universe!"
- "A pickled cucumber is just a pickle..." (E. Kirkman)
SAGE: Way better than saffron, since
"If a man do but open and ransack a bag of one hundredweight or two hundredweight, as merchants do when they buy it, it will strike such an air into their heads which deal withal that for a time they shall be giddy and sick (I mean for two or three hours' space), their noses and eyes in like sort will yeild such plenty of rheumatic water that they shall be the better for it long after, especially their eyesight, which is wonderfully clarified by this means; howbeit, some merchants, not liking of this physic, muffle themselves as women do when they ride and put on spectacles set in leather, which doth in some measure (but not for altogether) put by the force thereof."
- awfenaklearhknf nibwafiom;nfewzbdflfoifwijwnozbm;l f iojaegmfongewionrklvxzmfewIJpk21e9[;iowfem;ngulzgrjh2pk'1pqj;oiWFEojht328h1rjhq;ojniaiom;aweojiaweojwfe;ojiwgulbgbyfewnufgwaniofqpijinfewion;fweojifaiojfewjfwa fewioj;fnvioj;wfe;jifew
- sage.math is insane.
- Robert's Stomach: grrrrr
- Robert: I'm sorry, stomach.