converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Color Me Purple!
Have you ever wondered what a plain "1" is in the output? Is it an integer, mod 5, mod 0, or p-adic -- or possibly a spy from Sydney? Elements of rings should be output in distinct colors so that you can quickly tell the type.
- Integers -- Black
- Rationals -- Red
- Number Field Elements -- Forest Green
- p-Adic Elements -- RGB(255,255,precision) where precision is the O precision
- Integer Mod Elements -- RGB(p,255,24) where p is the modulus
- A spy from Sydney -- Steel Grey
- Polynomials -- RGB(d,d,d) where d is the degree (Notice that d==0 results in an Integer)
- Matrices -- Stereograms