|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= Data for the permissions/authentications model =||= Notebook Configuration Data =|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
| * Port on which to listen
* Show splashscreen?
|Line 13:||Line 15:|
|* Let the default system be a different system for a given user (Magma, Maxima, python, html, etc).|
|Line 15:||Line 18:|
|=== Permissions ===|
|Line 18:||Line 23:|
=== Other Options ===
* Set the system for this worksheet
== View Management ==
* Enable/disable jsmath
Notebook Configuration Data
Global Server Settings
- Auth mode (off or on). If off, none of the permissions options appear
- Allowed hosts.
- Default worksheet permissions (including whether a worksheet is globally visible by default).
- Port on which to listen
- Show splashscreen?
This is only valid for a user that has admin privileges.
- Add/revoke admin privileges from other users
- Add a user to a restriction group
- Let the default system be a different system for a given user (Magma, Maxima, python, html, etc).
Individual Worksheet Management
- Add/remove viewers
- Add/remove collaborators (can these collaborators invite others?)
- Publish (for now, this means "make the worksheet globally visible in real time")
- Set the system for this worksheet
- Enable/disable jsmath