Sage Days 32: Bug Days
Aug 21-25, 2011 near Seattle, Washington at Wallace Falls Lodge (we booked the entire lodge, so you don't have to book a room)
- Check in time is 3pm on Sunday August 21 and checkout is at 11am on Thur Aug 25. If for some reason you want to extend your dates, let me know. You could get a room in Seattle for a day or two, or something.
Floorplan: floorplan.jpg (15 beds)
- Martin Albrecht (London)
- Jennifer Balakrishnan (MIT/Harvard)
Rob Beezer (U of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA), lives in Tacoma (has car)
- Tom Boothby (Simon Frasier University)
- Volker Braun (Ireland)
- Alyson Deines (University of Washington), lives in Seattle (has car)
- Maarten Derickx (Leiden, Holland)
- Mike Hansen (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Benjamin Jones (UW-Stout)
- Andrew Ohana (University of Washington), lives in Seattle (no car?)
- John Perry (University of Southern Mississippi)
- Julian Ruth (Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany)
- Simon Spicer (University of Washington), lives in Seattle (no car??)
- William Stein (University of Washington), arrives at SEATAC at 4:32pm, has a car that can fit one person with light luggage.
- Fix lots of bugs
- Get some sort of basic function fields code into Sage (since several people who care will be at the workshop).
- Cleanup linear algebra over finite fields.