Sage Days 28: Dynamics, geometry, ...
These Sage days will offer an introduction to Sage, with an emphasis on dynamics and geometry.
DATES: 17-18 January 2011. Some people will stay for the whole week (Jan 17 - 21 to develop).
- January 17-18: introduction to Sage with a focus on dynamics and geometry
- January 19 (tbc): special day with a focus on analytic combinatorics
LOCATION: Orsay, France
- 20-21 January 2011: Journées du GDR Informatique et mathématiques, Jussieu, Paris, France.
- Nicolas Borie (Orsay)
- Vincent Delecroix (IML, Marseille)
- Samuel Lelièvre (Orsay)
- Thierry Monteil (LIRMM, Montpellier)
- Nicolas Thiéry (Orsay)