|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----
|Line 10:||Line 12:|
---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - your version:''' ----
* Elliott Brossard: [http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/intro.html Calculus Tutorial]
---- /!\ '''End of edit conflict''' ----
Sage Day: August 6
We will have a "Sage Day" next Wednesday, August 6, 2008 starting at 9am in [http://www.css.washington.edu/room/PAR+112 Parrington Hall 112].
The schedule is as follows, with 20 minutes for each talk.
9:00am - 1:00pm:
Edit conflict - other version:
Elliott Brossard: [http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/intro.html]
Edit conflict - your version:
Elliott Brossard: [http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/intro.html Calculus Tutorial]
End of edit conflict
Robert Miller: [http://wiki.rlmiller.org/PartitionRefinement Backtracking]
- Gary Furnish: Symbolics
- Michael Abshoff: Porting Sage for Fun and Profit!
- Igor Tolkov: Interact attachment:tolkov.pdf attachment:tolkov.sws
- Emily Kirkman: [:2d_graphics:2D Graphics]
- Christopher Swierczewski: Quantitative Finance
- William Stein: Hidden Markov Models attachment:stein.sws
There is still room in the schedule in the afternoon, so if you're not listed above and would like to talk, please let me know.