added comment about support
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
|* If you missed mentioning you are attending sage days in the FPSAC 2013 application of support please email Anne Schilling (email anne at math.ucdavis.edu) with your CV. The deadline for this is March 30, 2013.
|Line 65:||Line 67:|
|- Laura Escobar (Cornell)
- Yan Zhang (MIT)
Sage Days 49: Free and Practical Software for (Algebraic) Combinatorics
FPSAC 2013 (Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics) is the main yearly international conference in algebraic combinatorics. It will happen this year in:
Paris, June 24th-28th. conference website
We are organizing a Sage-Combinat Days as a satellite event the week before:
Sage Days 49: Free and Practical Software for (Algebraic) Combinatorics Paris or Orsay (near Paris) June 17th-21st 2013
This workshop will include Sage tutorials for newcomers, with a slant toward algebraic combinatorics, as well as coding sprints for developers.
To organize it, it would be helpful to have a rough idea of how many people will attend. If you are considering to join, please add yourself to the list below, or drop us a line. At this point, it is likely that we won't have much funding, except for people from American institutions through our NSF grant. So please mention if you would need funding for lodging and travel, but don't plan too much on it!
For participants coming from universities in the United States:
- There is funding from our NSF grant. If you are planning to attend FPSAC 2013 and Sage Days 49 please indicate so in the FPSAC application for support. The deadline for FPSAC support is March 15, 2013.
- If you missed mentioning you are attending sage days in the FPSAC 2013 application of support please email Anne Schilling (email anne at math.ucdavis.edu) with your CV. The deadline for this is March 30, 2013.
For now this all you need to do to request funding.
Tentative list of participants
- Dana Ernst (Northern Arizona)
- Travis Scrimshaw (UC Davis)
- Mathieu Guay-Paquet (UQAM)
- Mike Hansen (Harvey Mudd)
- Darij Grinberg (MIT)
- Anne Schilling (UC Davis)
- Chris Berg (UQAM)
- Florent Hivert (Paris Sud)
- Nicolas M. Thiéry (Paris Sud)
- Alejandro Morales (UQAM)
- Bruce Westbury (Warwick)
- Sam Clearman (Lehigh)
- Vivien Ripoll (UQAM)
- Austin Roberts (U. Washington)
- Laura Escobar (Cornell)
- Yan Zhang (MIT)