|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
* fix [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4393 #4393: magma related optional doctest failure in sage/structure/element.pyx]
* referee/integrate [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4290 #4290: function to turn plane curves of genus one into elliptic curves]
|Line 23:||Line 27:|
| * fix [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/961 #961: sage -standard fails without write permission to $SAGE_LOCAL/tmp]
|Line 25:||Line 31:|
SAGE Bug Day 15
The event will take place on Thursday, October 30, 2008 and officially start at 9 am pacific standard time and go on until people run out of energy.
Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
The base version of SAGE we'll start with is 3.2.?
For a trac account follow [:TracGuidelines:these] instructions
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
If you are using Konversation (the KDE IRC client), you can set up an auto-replace rule that lets you type #1322 (for trac #1322) and what everyone sees is http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1322 (which lets people click on the link and see the bug you are talking about). To configure this, go to Settings -> Configure Konversation -> Behavior -> Auto Replace and create a rule with Find as "#([0-9]+)" and Replace with as "http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/%1" (both without the quotes). You can select whether this rule is applied to incoming posts, your outgoing posts, or both.
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- William Stein (number theory bugs; magma/sage interface bugs):
fix [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4393 #4393: magma related optional doctest failure in sage/structure/element.pyx]
referee/integrate [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4290 #4290: function to turn plane curves of genus one into elliptic curves]
- make it possible to upgrade to the latest alpha version.
fix [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/961 #961: sage -standard fails without write permission to $SAGE_LOCAL/tmp]
- Michael Abshoff (memory leaks, merges, build issues)
- Timothy Clemans (notebook)
- Robert Bradshaw (coercion bugs, misc)
Craig Citro (morning only -- http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4357)
David Joyner (http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4383, but I won't have time until late afternoon)
John Cremona (http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4392)