|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| 2. Michael Abshoff (memory leaks, ports)
3. David Joyner (minor Bessel function bug, minor tutorial edits, maybe coding theory improvements)
4. Burcin Erocal (PolyBoRi interface problems - 0.2 package, infinity, special functions)
SAGE Bug Day 10
The event will take place on Saturday, February 16th, 2008 and officially start at 8 am pacific standard time.
Remember the "Twisted Rule" -- Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
The base version of SAGE we'll start with is 2.10.1. This is the current sage release, which you can upgrade to. Also, many binaries are available.
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
If you are using Konversation (the KDE IRC client), you can set up an auto-replace rule that lets you type #1322 (for trac #1322) and what everyone sees is http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1322 (which lets people click on the link and see the bug you are talking about).
To configure this, go to Settings -> Configure Konversation -> Behavior -> Auto Replace and create a rule with Find as "#([0-9]+)" and Replace with as "http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/%1" (both without the quotes). You can select whether this rule is applied to incoming posts, your outgoing posts, or both.
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- William Stein (everything)
- Michael Abshoff (memory leaks, ports)
- David Joyner (minor Bessel function bug, minor tutorial edits, maybe coding theory improvements)
Burcin Erocal (PolyBoRi interface problems - 0.2 package, infinity, special functions)
Many other people will hopefully participate, but didn't yet add themselves here due to the rather tight schedule.