|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
|* William Stein: Integrating all the fixes as they come in.||* William Stein: Integrating all the fixes as they come in.|
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
|* Bobby Moretti|
SAGE Bug Squash Day 3
The event will take place on THURSDAY September 20th, 2007 and officially start at 10 am pacific standard time. It will go on for up to 16 hours and some people will usually meet the day after and finish up some of the leftovers.
Remember the "Twisted Rule" -- Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
- [:bug3/status: STATUS]
- [:bug3/irc: IRC log]
- [:bug3/Results: Results]
- The base version of SAGE we'll start with is here: sage-2.x, which you can upgrade to.
- The trac server with all the bugs is here:
- We will focus on the bugs listed here: TBA
- However, people with other interests can of course help out with fixing anything they want.
Write to [email protected] for an account on the bug tracker.
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- Michael Abshoff: Solaris port, Memleaks
- William Stein: Integrating all the fixes as they come in.
- Martin Albrecht:
- Robert Miller: reproducing dsage bug
- Robert Bradshaw:
- Timothy Clemans: Notebook bugs
- Nick Alexander: until 3pm.
- didier deshommes: opensolaris (x86) port
- Mike Hansen: combinatorics stuff, python-nose, misc. bug fixes.
- Bobby Moretti
- Burcin Erocal: memleaks