|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
|* Michael Abshoff: Solaris port, Memleaks||1. Michael Abshoff: Solaris port, Memleaks|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
|* William Stein: Integrating all the fixes as they come in.||1. Martin Albrecht:|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|* Martin Albrecht:||1. Nick Alexander (until 3pm).|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|* Robert Miller:||1. Robert Bradshaw:|
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|* Robert Bradshaw:||1. Timothy Clemans: Notebook bugs|
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
|* Timothy Clemans: Notebook bugs||1. Didier Deshommes: opensolaris (x86) port|
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
|* Nick Alexander: until 3pm.||1. Burcin Erocal: memleaks|
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
|* didier deshommes: opensolaris (x86) port|| 1. Mike Hansen: combinatorics stuff, python-nose, misc. bug fixes.
1. Robert Miller: reproducing dsage bug
|Line 53:||Line 55:|
|* Mike Hansen: combinatorics stuff, python-nose, misc. bug fixes.||1. Bobby Moretti (after 5pm).|
|Line 55:||Line 57:|
|* Burcin Erocal: memleaks||1. William Stein (10am -- 11pm): Integrating all the fixes as they come in, then releasing a new Sage version.|
SAGE Bug Squash Day 3
The event will take place on THURSDAY September 20th, 2007 and officially start at 10 am pacific standard time. It will go on for up to 16 hours and some people will usually meet the day after and finish up some of the leftovers.
Remember the "Twisted Rule" -- Don't work on anything unless there is a trac ticket for it.
- [:bug3/status: STATUS]
- [:bug3/irc: IRC log]
- [:bug3/Results: Results]
- The base version of SAGE we'll start with is here: sage-2.x, which you can upgrade to.
- The trac server with all the bugs is here:
- We will focus on the bugs listed here: TBA
- However, people with other interests can of course help out with fixing anything they want.
Write to [email protected] for an account on the bug tracker.
- We'll all be on #sage-devel at irc.freenode.net.
From Linux you can chat via a text console by installing "irssi", running it, and typing /SERVER add irc.freenode.net /SERVER irc.freenode.net /join #sage-devel
Participants (with area they would like to work on)
- Michael Abshoff: Solaris port, Memleaks
- Martin Albrecht:
- Nick Alexander (until 3pm).
- Robert Bradshaw:
- Timothy Clemans: Notebook bugs
- Didier Deshommes: opensolaris (x86) port
- Burcin Erocal: memleaks
- Mike Hansen: combinatorics stuff, python-nose, misc. bug fixes.
- Robert Miller: reproducing dsage bug
- Bobby Moretti (after 5pm).
- William Stein (10am -- 11pm): Integrating all the fixes as they come in, then releasing a new Sage version.