|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
| * #2652: notebook should let you evaluate cells without losing cursor position
* #2636: notebook -- changing a cell without evaluate should put the red line back ...
* #2633: Notebook tweaks
* #2631: Distinguishing between (un)evaluated cells
* #2629: Bottom of page problems
* #2628: Literate notebook
* #2606: command line option to kill a background notebook
* #2605: Notebook tab-backspace-(shift enter) gives bug
Google Summer of Code 2008 Sage Project Idea: The Sage Notebook
[http://sagemath.org Sage] is a unified open source mathematics software environment that provides a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab. Try the notebook [https://sagenb.org online right now]; also, come chat with us at #sage-devel on irc.freenode.net.
Develop the new [http://wiki.sagemath.org/interact interact functionality]
Rewrite the storage backend (for users and data) to use a [http://www.sqlalchemy.org/ SQLalchemy]-based backend.
- Implement user profiles and per-user customization.
- Make the notebook user-skinable.
General improvements and bug fixes; here are some relevant [http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac trac tickets]:
- #2652: notebook should let you evaluate cells without losing cursor position
- #2636: notebook -- changing a cell without evaluate should put the red line back ...
- #2633: Notebook tweaks
- #2631: Distinguishing between (un)evaluated cells
- #2629: Bottom of page problems
- #2628: Literate notebook
- #2606: command line option to kill a background notebook
- #2605: Notebook tab-backspace-(shift enter) gives bug
#386 Enhance "attach <file>" in the notebook
- #406 notebook -- improve support for other system modes
- #408 Notebook glitch in Safari
- #413 saving non-evaluated cells
- #1466 improve the "click to the left" aspect of the notebook
- #1467 make it possible to upload/download worksheets as plain text
- #1468 notebook -- create a global option so that word wrap is on or off by default always
- #1496 notebook -- make it easy to link different worksheets
- #245 a bunch of random notebook improvement ideas
- #246 height of a notebook cell
- #251 Notebook worksheet multithreading
- #260 transparent graphics output
- #301 Create some functions for notebook history
- #302 Report server errors to online notebook users
- #322 Have global code page for Notebook
- #336 Create an option to clear all cell output
- #338 In doc browser make hyper links to referenced code in SAGE library
- #353 public sage notebook robustness