- fac_distrib.cc (should be in upstream past singular-3-0-4-4-20080711)
singular-3-0-4-4-20080711.p2 (Michael Abshoff, November 30th, 2008)
- Fix header permission problem (#4668)
- delete old singular headers in $SAGE_LOCAL/include/singular
singular-3-0-4-4-20080711.p1 (Michael Abshoff, September 1st, 2008)
- Fix three Solaris issues: libsingular build options, tail POSIX issue and install missing on Solaris
singular-3-0-4-4-20080711.p0 (Michael Abshoff, August 19th, 2008)
- add 64 bit OSX support
- Fix mv-factoprization bug reported by Tom Boothby
singular-3-0-4-4-20080711 (Martin Albrecht, July 11th, 2008)
- new upstream release
singular-3-0-4-2-20080405.p2 (Michael Abshoff, May 10th, 2008)
- Default to "-O2" on Linux/Itanium (fixes #2983)
- Do not require flex to build Singular (fixes #3158)
singular-3-0-4-2-20080405.p1 (Michael Abshoff, April 19th, 2008)
- import Tim Abbott's Debian build fix (#2966)
singular-3-0-4-2-20080405.p0 (Martin Albrecht)
- Update Singular to the latest snapshot
singular-3-0-4-1-20071209.p3 (Michael Abshoff)
- fix memleak in kernel/longrat.cc
* 20080105 William Stein -- Deleted LIB/surfex and modified LIB/all to not have surfex in it. We should *not* ship and install precompiled java without thinking it through carefully and understanding and testing it.
* 20070823 Juan M. Bello Rivas
- + dropped dependencies on flex and bison
* 20070802 Martin Albrecht
- + new upstream release (3-0-3) + adapted new spkg structure (all changes in patches subdirectory)
* 20070506 Martin Albrecht
- + build script improvements + changes to libsingular.h
* 20070326 Martin Albrecht
- + rewrote spkg-install + added first alpha of libsingular.so + removed stand-alone libfactory
* 20070105 William Stein
- + included Singular/Singular.rc.in which was missing for some
- reason and is needed by the cygwin build.
* 20060825 Martin Albrecht <[email protected]>
- + removed hannes-sprueche.txt (not funny anyway) + removed ntl subdirectory (we ship NTL already) + removed modules subdirectory (not needed) + removed Tst subdirectory (not needed) + wrote (very simple) spkg-install from scratch
* 20060831 William Stein and Justin Walker -- fine tuning
- for OS X.
* 20060831 William Stein -- put a lot of the workarounds from the previous
- Singular spkg-install script in here, since they are in fact needed in order for Singular to work after you type, e.g., make clean, or if you move the install directory.
* Martin Albrecht -- add fix to libcf: Yes, It's a (new?) bug in libcf I've fixed just yesterday but got no word from the Singular people yet. They free a char ptr they are not supposed to free if I understand the ostrstring docs correctly. I've attached the one-line-fixed int_poly.cc which belongs in the factory subdirectory of Singular.
- Martin Albrecht -- 2006-09-17:
This looks to me as if I didn't remove all references to boost: /usr/include/boost/dynamic_bitset/dynamic_bitset.hpp:1098: error: exception I've attached an updated configure.in and configure (created with autoconf 2.60) with Boost checks disabled which should fix the problem. These belong in the Singular subdirectory: