WARNING (July 2014)
This page is obsolete, as Sage is now using Git instead of Mercurial as a version control system.
mercurial-1.01.p2 (William Stein, Nov 3, 2008)
- Added custom hgmerge script for OS X. For some reason no script at all was
- copied over, which lead to (1) hg merge silently failing painfully for most users, and (2) for users that run install_scripts, they would get a fork bomb, since hgmerge would call sage -hgmerge which would call hgmerge ad infintum.
mercurial-1.01.p1 (Michael Abshoff, August 15th, 2008)
- Disable inotify extenion since it is broken on Itanium
mercurial-1.01.p0 (Mike Hansen, July 21st, 2008)
- Upgraded to Mercurial 1.01
mercurial-0.9.5.p1 (Michael Abshoff, May 22nd, 2008)
- add 64 bit OSX build support
mercurial-0.9.5.p0 (Michael Abshoff, Dev. 19th, 2007)
- put relevant files in newly created hg repo
- remove $SAGE_LOCAL/lib/python[2.5] dead links (#1175)
mercurial-0.9.5 (Carl Witty, Oct. 20th, 2007)
- Upgraded to mercurial 0.9.5.
- Modified mercurial/util.py to skip looking in /etc/mercurial .
20070106 (William Stein)
- Modified mercurial/util.py to more intelligently choose the encoding, since this was crashing the install on my sage.math chroot jail.
- no changes from default repo, except that there's a sage subdirectory with a better .css file that gets copied to templates/static during the install. And another that gets copied to templates/.
Ran this command in the templates directory: "replace ">manifest<" ">browse all files<" *.tmpl". I mean, it's *incredibly* unclear what the hecke the "manifest" button is supposed to do.