lcalc-20080205.p2 (Michael Abshoff, July 15th, 2008)
- remove "-static-libgcc" from CFLAGS (fixes #3647)
lcalc-20080205.p1 (Michael Abshoff, May 18th, 2008)
- add 64 bit OSX build support
lcalc-20080205.p0 (Michael Abshoff, April 19th, 2008)
- Apply Tim Abbott's Debian build fix (#2967)
lcalc-20080205 (Michael Abshoff, April 13th, 2008)
- update to lcalc 1.11 (2008-Feb-05)
- Apply all three patches from patches directory
- fix gcc 4.3 build issues
- fix Solaris build
- do not strip the lcalc binary
- modified Lcommandline_elliptic.cc to work with Cygwin
- by defining a certain macro. *** carry this change over when updating the package *** and of course backport it upstream.
* New version from Mike R. on 2006-12-05.
* I replaced the included Makefile with my own, since I'm only interested
- in building lcalc and not the library. Also, since I'm not doing development on lcalc, the dependencies aren't needed in order to minimize build time.
* 2006-09-15: Fix to spkg-install suggested by Kate Minola: In lcalc-2006.03.05/spkg-install there is : CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -O2 -g -Wa,-W -fno-exceptions -Wno-deprecated" : : cd src : : echo "Building Rubinstein's lcalc program using $CXX..." : : make lcalc but since the environment variable CFLAGS is never exported, the subshell entered with 'make lcalc' does not pick up the new CFLAGS. You need to add
- export CFLAGS
after the new definition of CLAGS.
* Kate Minola:
- Added -static-libgcc