From http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/: GnuTLS is a project that aims to develop a library which provides a secure layer, over a reliable transport layer. Currently the GnuTLS library implements the proposed standards by the IETF's TLS working group.
- The core library licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1+). GPL V3 or later (2.2.1 release) for certain other bits
- Michael Abshoff
- mailing list?
gnutls-2.2.1.p0 (Michael Abshoff, Jan. 30th, 2008)
- make sure SAGE_LOCAL is defined (#633)
- delete old SAGE_LOCAL/lib/libgnutls* to make sure *[dylib|so].13* are gone
gnutls-2.2.1 (Michael Abshoff, Jan. 20th, 2008)
- update to 2.2.1 release
add hg repo & .hgignore
- add 64 bit OSX build support
- add SPKG.txt
- lost to history: if you have any information please let us know.