Sage 3.4.2 on Solari 10 build notes
Sage 3.4.2 has more Solaris fixes compared to 3.4.1 and we are getting close to have it pass all tests.
- #674: sympow build problem (Proposed fix exists)
- #1338: defect: Solaris: Symmetrica 2.0 crashes on big-endian machines (debugging in progress, decent lead now)
- #5927: singular prompt problem on solaris sparc (working patch exists, needs doctest fixes)
- #5929: switch from clisp to ecl (work in progress)
Nice to have:
- #4979: do not use xdg-open on Solaris to open the browser when starting the notebook
Sage 3.4.2 on fulvia/32 bit
All fulvia builds are using a fixed sympow that isn't in the spkg yet.
sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/libs/symmetrica/sc.pxi # Segfault sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/libs/symmetrica/sb.pxi # 0 doctests failed sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/rings/tests.py # 0 doctests failed sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/interfaces/singular.py # 1 doctests failed sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/combinat/schubert_polynomial.py # 0 doctests failed sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py # 1 doctests failed sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/interfaces/maxima.py # 1 doctests failed
Sage 3.4.2 on mark/32 bit
This build is using a clisp 2.47 build with gcc 3.2.3. Sage 4.0 will switch to ecl, so this issue will be gone.
sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/libs/symmetrica/sc.pxi" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/libs/symmetrica/sb.pxi" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/rings/tests.py" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/combinat/schubert_polynomial.py" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/interfaces/singular.py" sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/interfaces/maxima.py"