|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* [[interact/Loop Quantum Gravity]]|
|Line 20:||Line 21:|
|Line 26:||Line 28:|
|Line 41:||Line 43:|
| * [[http://paydayloansinmaryland.com|Payday Loans in Maryland]]
* [[http://carrentalbirmingham.org|car rental birmingham]]
* [[http://fxnewstrading.net|FX News Trading]]
* [[http://fxnewstrading.net|Forex News Trading]]
* [[http://1500cashadvance.org|1500 cash advance]]
* [[http://1000loanpayday.org|1000 loan payday]]
This is a collection of pages demonstrating the use of the interact command in Sage. It should be easy to just scroll through and copy/paste examples into Sage notebooks. If you have suggestions on how to improve interact, add them here or email [email protected] . Of course, your own examples are also welcome!
Explanatory example: Taylor Series
This is the code and a mockup animation of the interact command. It defines a slider, seen on top, that can be dragged. Once dragged, it changes the value of the variable "order" and the whole block of code gets evaluated. This principle can be seen in various examples presented on the pages above!