Sage Days 87: p-adics in Sage and the LMFDB (July 17-22, 2017)
- Jennifer Balakrishnan (Boston University)
- Xavier Caruso (Université de Rennes 1)
- Edgar Costa (Dartmouth College)
- Taylor Dupuy (University of Vermont)
- David Roe (University of Pittsburgh)
- William Stein (University of Washington)
- Christelle Vincent (University of Vermont)
Location: University of Vermont, in Burlington, VT.
Activities will begin the morning of Monday, July 17 and end around in the early afternoon on Saturday, July 22. The workshop will be primarily project-focused, though there will be a few talks aimed at graduate students.
We are in the process of inviting participants. If you would like to attend, feel free to e-mail one of the organizers. There will also be a registration process for graduate students to attend.
- Jonathan Bober (University of Bristol)
- Alyson Deines (Center for Communications Research)
- Tristan Vaccon (Univirsité de Limoges)
- Kevin Lui (University of Washington)
- John Jones (Arizona State University)
- Aurel Page (University of Warwick)
- David Roberts (University of Minnesota, Morris)
- Julian Rueth (Free Software Foundation Europe)