Sage Days 84 : Polytopes in Sage
February 27th - March 12th 2017 Olot, Cataluña, España
These (Sage) days will be focused on Polytopes and linear programming. More specifically we would like to:
- develop interfaces to polytope libraries/softwares (ppl, polymake, etc)
moving as independent Python packages the Sage interfaces to cdd, ppl, etc (see e.g. pplpy)
- make a generic number field implementation in C/C++ using normaliz
- add mutable polytopes in Sage
- and more!
This workshop is dedicated to people already familiar to Sage or being active in some polytope related libraries/softwares.
There is a very limited number of places. If you are interested get quickly in contact with Vincent Delecroix (vincentDOTdelecroixATuDASHbordeaux.fr).
During the workshop participants will have to cook several times for everybody. Bring your favorite recipies!
Coming to Olot
- Marc Masdeu
- Jean-Philippe Labbé
- Matthias Köppe
- Moritz Firsching
- Simon King (to be confirmed)
- Julian Pfeifle (to be confirmed)