Sage Days 3 Coding Sprints
List your ideas for coding sprints here.
It would be very good to do the following for each sprint project (on a separate page linked to from above).
- create a specific detailed realistic list of goals.
- list every possible problem they can think of that might cause problems for (a)
- how many people are needed to do a)
- background reading material that sprinters should look at (this could be papers or source code).
- list anything else that could go wrong, and ways to deal with it.